Archery Hunting at Lockheed Martin:
To hunt on Lockheed Martin Waterton Campus Property, please adhere to the following steps
- Be a current member of the Skyline Hunting and Fishing Club
- Apply for CPW hunting tags for elk, deer or fall turkey in area 461
- Hunting on Lockheed Martin Property is only for vertical archery equipment; crossbows and guns of any kind are not allowed.
- Complete and pass an Archery Hunters Ed course (this is in addition to your normal Hunters Ed course completion) for everyone participating on site
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife classes (space limited) can be found & registered for here: https://cpw.state.co.us/learn/Pages/HE-Bowhunter-Classes.aspx. Contact Mitch Arnold (720-496-6106) or Bruce Roth (720-635-2987) for questions about potential CPW courses hosted by SHFC instructors.
- Partake in a minimum of 5 hours of work bond on Lockheed Martin Waterton property before hunting begins in August
- Work Bond can be completed by yourself, or when we send out dates & times for work parties. This can be for any area of the larger club, not just the archery & hunting groups.
- Attend one of the Lockheed Martin Safety and Security Hunting Briefings in July and August
- This mandatory training session is for any SHFC member prior to issuance of license to hunt on Lockheed Martin Property
- The session is one hour long and will discuss the permittable hunting zones and safety while hunting on Lockheed Martin Property
- Check email, newsletter and website for dates and times of sessions
- Return signed Hunting License Agreement to SHFC Archery & Hunting Chair.
- Return signed Hunting Permit to Plant Protection – must have a copy of their back-signed permit in your possession while hunting (firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com).
- Receive Hunting Back Tag once all other steps are complete – must carry & place visibly outside of your person at all times while hunting.
- Familiarize yourself with & abide by all rules required of hunters by Lockheed Martin.
Purchasing Forms / Gunsmithing Library